Do you want to listen to your favorite music? Well, we have Spotify web player which can fulfill all your desires related to songs.
Spotify is a podcast, digital music and video streaming service which gives access to millions of songs along with other content from popular artists all over the world.
Also, you can sign up via email or Facebook and explore the huge content of Spotify.
Well, the free version is ad-supported like radio stations, while the full version with a lot of features requires a Spotify Premium subscription. Meanwhile, Spotify is also available on a different range of devices, which includes phones, computers, tablets, TVs, cars, and speakers.
What is Spotify web player?
Spotify web player is a type of web-based media player which can be used to access Spotify. Moreover, one can access the whole Spotify catalog through the Web player. Further, the web player has many of the significant features which one can find in their tablet apps, desktop and mobile, which includes: Search for artist, tracks, playlists, and albums. Access and edit Your Music, including Playlists, Albums, and Artists. Songs, and View Artist pages. Browse our Featured section, Genres & Moods, and New Releases.
- If you are worried that you will not be able to listen to songs on Spotify as your mobile phone doesn’t have enough capacity for more apps. Further, it might be difficult for you to bring your laptop with you too. In such situations, you must not get anxious as the web player can solve your problems very easily.
- Whether you are listening to music at a friend’s house or in the office or you can’t download the desktop app. You can log into your account and can enjoy listening to the great melodies, favorite songs along with verses.
- Meanwhile, Spotify Web Player Hotkey is very useful while listening to music on laptop and computers.
Play/Pause: Ctrl + Alt + P
Next Track: Ctrl + Alt +
Previous Track: Ctrl + Alt + ,
Play/Pause: Alt + Shift + P
Next Track: Alt + Shift +
Previous Track: Alt + Shift +
- Interestingly, the Web Player looks very organized, clean-cut and runs really well. Now you will be able to listen to your favorite songs with little issues.
- While using the Web Player, you will see that the URL in the address bar can be used to directly access the artist or playlist. Now, you can copy/ paste the same URL and send it into an email to your friends and let them experience it for themselves. Moreover, you can also bookmark your favorite playlist to hear it later.
- The web player is an app which is built for Google Chrome web browser. Further, it doesn’t take a lot of your computer space like the Spotify app. Well, now you can listen to your favorite songs even without downloading the official Spotify app.
Ways to access the Spotify Web Player
- To access the Spotify Web Player, launch an internet browser and then go to https://www.spotify.com
- Then you need to create a Spotify account by all required information which includes your email address, your date of birth, gender, password, and username. Now, you can click Sign Up to create a new account. Meanwhile, Spotify web player is not available in all the countries. In such a case, you can use a VPN and change your location to a different country where Spotify is available.
- After logging into your account, you can get access to everything. Well, Spotify offers top albums, browses songs based on genres, mood, the featured list of top songs, Further, you can search your favorite songs here.
- Now you can click on the playlist option and create a new playlist.
After following the above steps you can use Spotify in the most effective way.
What if Spotify web player doesn’t work?
We can use the Spotify web player on different browsers such as Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Google Chrome. However, the web player may not work effectively in these browsers. Well, this problem can arise if you are trying to use a browser which is not updated. Indeed, the issue will resolve after you update the browser.
So, what are you waiting for? Listen to your favorite songs with Spotify Web player.