Call her Piggy Chops or PeeCee, Bollywood’s Desi girl Priyanka Chopra is having the best time of her life. Well, you will always find the Quantico star in the news either for spending her quality time with with singer Nick Jonas or for her grand comeback to Bollywood. Further, she has already signed Salman Khan’s Bharat and along with Shonali Bose’s The Sky Is Pink.
Meanwhile, the Baywatch star who has turned 36 on Wednesday has become the talking point on social media after her date night with the 25-year-old singer. While they were accompanied by Jonas’ family that includes Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Sophie Turner.
Shutterbugs spotted Priyanka Chopra stepping out of The Chiltern Firehouse in London in UK with rumoured beau Nick Jonas and guess what her shy look says it all.
Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas spotted leaving The Chiltern Firehouse in London, UK
— Team Priyanka Chopra ?? (@TeamPCMalaysia) July 18, 2018
Priyanka also shared a photo of a plate with “Happy Birthday Priyanka” written on it. Indeed, this might be PeeCee’s one of the best birthday party.
On her special day, we like to share some moments of her last months which prove that she is enjoying the best phase of her life, Check out:
1. Priyanka stunned everyone with her looks at Royal Wedding, we spotted her at her friend Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding and here she surprised netizens and people in with her gorgeous looks. We can never forget her looks.
And then she danced the night away…. ✨ A very special thank you to @dior for making me sparkle. Also thank you to my incredible team for your brilliance and dedicated hustle…no one just “wakes up like this,” and I feel so happy to work with you and be the canvas for your creativity… @mimicuttrell @patidubroff @kenorourke1 you are genius!! @natashapal @danasupnick you made it so much easier! Love u loads!
2. Priyanka announced a book named Unfinished which aims to inspire women all over the world to dream big . In her book, she has shared her personal experiences and spoke about being fearless and the need of raising their own voice for expressing opinions.
The feeling of checking something off your “bucket list” gives you an indescribable sense of accomplishment…and that’s where I am in this moment. I’ve always wanted to write a book, but the timing never felt right. With each opportunity that presented itself, my first instinct was always to wait…because I wasn’t (and I’m still not) finished. I wanted to do more, live more, and achieve more, before putting pen to paper and exposing things I’ve always kept private to the world. But looking back on my life as a public person, I’m super proud of what I’ve done and where my life is right now. I’ve realized you don’t have to be finished to tell your story, and that sometimes life’s greatest lessons are taught along the ride…when you’re still figuring things out…when you’re #unfinished. So glad to be starting a new chapter (literally) with the amazing teams at Penguin Random House in the US, India, and around the world. If I can…anyone can @penguinusa @randomhouse @penguinindia . ? Credit: Sebastian Kim x Vanity Fair
3. Priyanka returned to play the challenging role of Alex Parish for the 3rd season of the ABC drama thriller series Quantico, which was premiered on April 26, 2018.
4. So, Do you rememeber how PeeCee had rocked the Met Gala, last year. Well, the Bollywood fans had loved her looks and had selected her as a winner over Deepika Padukone.
5. Priyanka begin her new chapter of her love life with American Singer Nick Jonas. Well, their lunch outings, family gatherings were one of the most hottest topics in whole year.
We wish her a great and prosperous life ahead.